My first book “Midwife of Normandy” is now available as a Kindle eBook.
It will soon be available in paperback!
A great book!
Genuinely enjoyed your book. Hope you continue writing.
Thanks for your comment. Yes, another book is in the works.
You should warn your readers that once they start reading the book, they won’t be able to put it down!! It is what my friend calls a “page turner.” I started reading it last week when I wasn’t feeling well and read abut 60% of the book in one day. Now I am waiting until I have a big block of time so I can read the remaining 40%…nonstop!
Thank you so much. According to the Amazon customers who gave this book reviews, they had the same issue–staying up late to finish reading.
Many thanks. Book Two is a work in progress.
Loved reading this exciting book. I am waiting for the next book! Hurry!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.