I love to find hats that remind me of the 17th and 18th centuries. Here is my newest acquisition. I can imagine Clare Dupres wearing it to tea at Chateau Montjardin. I found it at a local consignment shop, not ten minutes from my home. Perhaps I will wear it to the Author Book Fair at the Beaver Creek Library on January 28th where I will be signing copies of Midwife of Normandy.
- LAUNCH DAY SATURDAY! June 29, 2018
- July already?? July 5, 2017
- The midwife from Normandy came to the Beaver Creek Author Fair January 28, 2017
- Frosty January Sale! December 28, 2016
- Winner of Golden Inkwell Award December 22, 2016
Honey on July already?? carolepenfield on My First Book! Yolanda Sprinz on My First Book! carolepenfield on My First Book! Janet on My First Book!
- Follow Historical Fiction Author on WordPress.com